Here at Kahana Village beachfront condo resort, we strive to provide you with a relaxing place to stay while on a Maui vacation. With Kahana Village Vacation Rentals, there are no resort fees and no parking fees — that’s just a few of the additional perks of our lush tropical vacation getaway. There is the oceanfront pool, bbq, free guest Mai Tai Party and even more resort amenities! But certainly, one of the greatest perks of all — drifting asleep to the sound of crashing waves and morning strolls on the shore are more than just a dream here as we are one of the few places left in Kahana with a beach fronting the property.
As one of the best Maui lodging options on this side of the island, it is easy to see why Hawaii vacationers book with Kahana Village time and time again. But don’t take our word for it! Read reviews from around the internet including the latest travel reviews from TripAdvisor, Facebook, and Google. We invite you to see for yourself what our fantastic guests are saying about their time in our 2 & 3 bedroom beachfront condo accommodations. If any of these reviews resonate with you, feel free to book direct online for the best pricing. Hope to see you here at Kahana Village on your next vacation in Maui.
If we had stayed in a hotel we would have had to think about where we were having breakfast, lunch and dinner - dining out in Maui gets very expensive. Each condo has a complete full kitchen. There are four grills if you feel like barbecuing.
Molokai and Lanai'i are in the distance and -while we there- in the channel between there's some of the best whale watching ever.
We loved our stay at Kahana Village. I can't say enough good things about it. I hope to return again and again.
We would definitely consider coming back!
And this is why. THE VIEW MADE my wishes come true! Having a beachfront villa 40 feet from your lanai was a must and this is what made my vacation complete. The sounds, the turtles bobbing up and down, the sunsets, the passing boats, the less crowds, it felt like you had your very own beach.
The condo had all high-end appliances, and everything you could possibly need to cook, including a lot of spices. The complex is amazingly filled with tropical foliage and very well maintained and clean. There was a BBQ area steps away from our condo, including the pool and spa steps away as well. The complex was quiet, and in a good neighborhood. More
Location can’t be beat in the best part of our favorite island close to Lahaina & Kapalua, but set in a quiet street away from the busy sections in those cities. We appreciated Unit 3’s upgrades with remodeled bathrooms & kitchen & the newer furnishings throughout. But the best part may be the view from the west facing balcony, the perfect place to enjoy the Maui sunsets with a glass of wine every day.
The complex is just the right size. Big enough to have a nice size pool & immaculate grounds without the clutter of a large resort. They host a fun Mai Thai party Wednesdays at 5:00 with live entertainment & multiple raffle prizes.
The owners provide lots of advice for fun hikes & restaurants. For special occasions try Lahaina Grill, one of the top 10 restaurants in the US.
After 6 beautiful sunsets we had to get back to reality comforted by the knowledge we found our little slice of paradise with thoughts of returning soon with friends in tow.
If you want a beautiful beachfront accommodation with way more space than a hotel will give you for a fraction of the price with a full kitchen, private beach access, legendary sunsets from your private balcony, and easy access to everything Maui has to offer then this is the place for you!
Condo experiencing Ghost Ant problem. Exterminator expected in 2 days. Common in this climate. Could be worse. Overall enjoying our stay.
1. Atmosphere: Very old Hawaii although the condo itself was recently updated. Quiet, on a very quiet bay that is chock full of turtles. Very small sand beach surrounded by lots of rocks, some reef, etc. This probably draws the turtles but the downside is the clarity of the water there is very very poor. While other areas around this side were quite clear during this period, this bay was most definitely not so keep that in mind. Not a great snorkel experience unless you go really really far out. There are BBQs facing the beach, a great little cabana, chairs, a small pool and well maintained Hawaii garden vibe. Really peaceful and perfect.
2. Unit itself: While some have been redone and apparently some have not, one one we were in (Unit 16) had been redone. Lovely Hawaiian furniture, granite counters, updated bathrooms, air, and an exceptionally well-stocked kitchen with everything you would need to cook, store, etc. They also start you out with a little starter pack of coffee, some spices, etc. and if a guest leaves behind a spice, that is there for you to use. beds were comfortable, bedding was great, view was spectacular, and I really cannot think of anything inside the unit I would have changed other than perhaps the screens to the patio needing a bit of work. AND a washer/dryer with some pods. Bonus for us!
3. Amenities: The BBQ is clean and ready to use (gas) which is great. There are 6 Tommy Bahama beach chairs, a couple of different sized coolers, ours also had fishing gear, some boogy boards, and we purchased a left a couple of noodles. Really everything you need for a great trip to the beach. We checked and brought our own beach umbrella so we were set.
4. Support/Front office: They were terrific. We had a couple of chair problems that were immediately resolved, we found a broken dish that was resolved, we had them come fix a screen door that was off track that was very quickly resolved. I really don't think you could ask any more of the front office staff. They were friendly, on it, didn't appear as if you were causing them a problem. First rate folks.
5. Location: We thought the location was perfect. A quieter area in Kahana but beach front. Easy drive to Kaanapali, Lahaina, Napili, Honolua bay, Kapalua bay, etc. We much preferred it to the busier less Hawaiian area of Kaanapali.
All in all, this was probably my favorite place I've stayed in Hawaii (and I've stayed in a few, including the Westin Nanea) and we will definitely be back. More
The patio was wonderful to relax on and see the view.
The Kitchen was amazing and so equipped with everything we needed.
It would have been nice to have a Brita or Filtered water for the frig. So I just bought bottled water.
Since there is no AC, the first thing we got set up were fans in the rooms and opening all the windows.
The master bed was so comfortable. Such a nice change from the first condo we stayed at on the island.
It would have been nice to have a smart TV in the living room. Then
But that View was amazing and something I wish I could find somewhere else with a beach that was nice to swim at. I know this has nothing to do with the condo but none of us even wanted to go swimming at this beach. There were lots of rocks, seaweed and floating stuff that it made it nasty. Also, the pool was only 3 feet deep. We have never been at a complex with such a shallow pool. That was sad since no one wanted to swim in the ocean. The hot tub was broken in that it was insanely hot. Like soo hot we couldn't even put our foot in. Hopefully the management will get that figured out.
We definitely reccomend this place if you are looking for a place with the best view on the island. I'm glad we found the best snorkel beach just a few minutes up the road, Slaughterhouse Beach (See of the gorgeous Cove with turquoise water and large sand beach) . Unbelievable snorkeling with a huge Sandy beach and even shade. We spent multiple days there.
Food was hard to find around there. Loved Joey's kitchen. But you will have to head down to Lahina and find more places. Don't miss grocery shopping at Times Market. I love all the local island favorites there.
Loved every sunset and picture we took. The grounds were beautiful. And The View did not disappoint! More
Would recommend with this one caveat - pick your unit wisely!
Our friends unit was newly (within 5-10 years) remodeled and ours - unit 39 - was a 70s throwback, including scratched parquet floors and aging recliners.
Our view was better. Balcony looked straight at the beach.
Their view was of the pool, garden then beach.
Both had AC - which was fantastic.
They were the same price.
There seemed to be even more recently remodeled units for even dearer price points.
Great access to roads to beaches or town.
Easy in and out of the resort - no long walks to elevators rides.
Wonderful bbq gazebo and lounge chairs on the turf.
Great for groups or families. More