Kahana Village is an enchanting property located in West Maui, featuring both 2 and 3-bedroom beachfront vacation rentals. Situated close to Napili and Kapalua, it’s the perfect spot for beach activities and shopping.
Visitors to Kahana Village have a range of options to explore and enjoy! From the stunning private beach access that comes with every vacation rental to the tropical grounds and resort-style amenities, there’s something here that’s to suit everyone.
Kahana offers many activities that visitors can enjoy while visiting. Here are five must-do experiences when visiting Kahana Village
Discover Marine Life with Underwater Submarine Adventure
While staying at Kahana Village, this underwater submarine adventure is a must-do activity you should experience; it is conveniently located near the resort.
Take an exciting journey through Hawaii’s underwater world on a one-hour submarine ride! You’ll have the opportunity to see beautiful fish, coral, and other marine life that make this place so special.
Explore the Beaches Near Kahana Village
Enjoy the incredible oceanfront views and explore the many beaches surrounding Kahana Village. From white sand beaches to hidden coves, each beach has something unique to offer visitors.
Beaches nearby include (but are not limited to):
- Kahana Beach – A peaceful bay perfect for picnicking, fishing, or just enjoying the stunning views of Lanai Island in the distance and watching a sunset.
- Kapalua Beach – A beautiful, secluded stretch of white sand beach backed by lush green vegetation.
- D.T. Fleming Beach Park – The crown jewel of Maui’s beaches, boasting an impressive expanse of golden sand and crystal-clear waters.
- Napili Bay – An idyllic beach sheltered by two small islands offering excellent snorkeling opportunities and perfect conditions for swimming and paddle boarding.
- Honokowai Beach Park – A popular spot for snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming, with plenty of amenities.
- Pohaku Park – Set in the stunning West Maui landscape, Pohaku Park is an inviting beach park that locals adore for its picnic amenities and surfing possibilities.
Explore the Local Maui Food Scene
Kahana Village is the perfect place to explore and enjoy the local food scene.
Located a few minutes from downtown Lahaina and Ka’anapali, nearby restaurants offer a variety of delicious local cuisines, from fresh seafood to Hawaiian specialties such as kalua pork.
Near our fine beachfront resort you’ll find a wide-variety of Maui restaurants offering delicious cuisine and top-notch eats. Here are some of our favorites:
- Maui Brewing Co.- Lahaina
- Miso Phat Sushi
- Dollie’s Pub & Cafe
- Joey’s Kitchen Napili
- The Gazebo Restaurant
- Sea House Restaurant
- Merriman’s Kapalua
- Taverna Maui
- Fish Market
- The Banyan Tree
- Hula Grill Ka’anapali
- Duke’s Beach House
Visit and Tour Lahaina Town
Lahaina Town, situated on Maui’s west coast, is one of Hawaii’s most beloved destinations. With its picturesque waterfront and unique culture and heritage, it offers visitors a memorable experience that should not be missed.
From sun-drenched beaches offering plenty of adventure to historic architecture and art galleries, Lahaina Town has something for everyone.
The town is a treasure trove of attractions and activities.
Here are some of the best attractions and activities available:
- Whale watching tours
- Snorkeling and diving excursions
- Surfing spots
- BBQ beachfront areas
- Tour the famous Banyan Tree
- Shopping at Banyan Tree Marketplace
- Exploring Front Street’s historic sites and galleries
- Watching the sunset from Kahekili Beach Park
Historic Sites and Museums:
- Lahaina Restoration Foundation
- Old Lahaina Courthouse
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Wo Hing Temple Museum
- Brick Palace
- The Old Fort
- U.S. Seamen’s Hospital
- Hale Pai Printing Museum
- Gilman Store, Custom House & Meeting House
- Lahaina Lighthouse
- Masters Reading Room
- Lahaina Front Street
Take a Boat Tour Through Napili Bay
To truly immerse yourself in Maui’s natural beauty, take a boat tour through Napili Bay.
With incredible views of Molokai Island, this tour is a must for any visitor. Spot wild dolphins, sea turtles, and whales (in season), as well as other aquatic life that calls this bay home.
Visiting Kahana Village offers a great deal of must-do experiences, including horseback riding trails to Makamakaole Falls and kayaking around Napili Bay. No matter which activity you choose, you will not want your vacation here to end soon – we can guarantee it!
So come to visit Kahana Village today for an adventure worth remembering forever!