Ocean Front Prime
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms (Corner Unit)
Northern exposure, sleeps up to 6 comfortably
- King Bed in Master Bedroom
- Queen and Twin Bed in 2nd Bedroom
- Queen size Sofa Bed in Living Room
- 3 TVs, 2 regular & 1 with HDTV
- High Definition Cable with Showtime in Living Room
- DVD, 2 VCRs, CD Player
- Portable A/C in master bedroom
- All new appliances in kitchen, new washer & dryer as well
- Unit equipped with Tommy Bahama's beach chairs, boogie boards and a cooler
- In-Room Safe, Hair Dryers, Iron & Ironing Board
- Linens, Bath and Pool Towels Provided
- Complimentary Broadband, High Speed Internet and Wireless Internet
- Free Unlimited Local, Long Distance & Most International Phone Calls
- Non-Smoking Unit
- Ceiling and floor fans
2013 Rates Per Night
Apr 16-Jun 14
Aug 16-Dec 19
Jan 7-Apr 15
Jun 15-Aug 15*
Dec 20-Jan 6
Nov 22-Dec 1
7th Night Free
RATES FOR 2 BEDROOM UNITS ARE FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE, MAXIMUM OF 6, $20 ADDITIONAL A NIGHT FOR 5TH AND 6TH PERSONS.
An unsurpassed oceanfront location with fantastic direct sunset views in the summer. Add palm trees and Molokai as a backdrop and spectacular is how you would describe the ocean setting from the lanai in this home away from home. There is luxury with a very home like feel with Koa, Mango and Cherry woodwork in remodeled kitchen and newly remodeled bathrooms. New ceiling fans, furnishings and natural woods throughout. Excellent combination of view and privacy. Some shade and unique orientation protect from the heat and glare of the afternoon sun on the water. The perfect place for a great and memorable vacation.
Dear Ken & Gerri,
This is our 15th year of coming to Kahana Village. It is our 2nd home and we feel so grateful to be in unit #32. What a view! What peace and quiet! We have thoroughly enjoyed our 3 weeks here. We always feel sad to leave and we will return! Thank you for our perfect #32.
Blessings and our best,
Mahalo and Aloha
The kids enjoyed the new TV and the new bed in the loft – very nice. I used the beach chair everyday – thank you for that. All of us love the recliners (we call them the “magic chairs” – none of us can sit in them for long without falling asleep!)
Best regards and Aloha!
Thank you so much! This place is fabulous. This was our first trip to Maui and Kahana Village – we will definitely come back to unit #32!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful Maui retreat! Our family had a wonderful stay. Whales played all day and evening. The staff at Kahana Village is so friendly and helpful. We couldn’t have had the same experience anywhere else. We’ll be back again soon! Hopefully all of our friends will visit as well. We’ll not say goodbye…only Aloha!